shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

STOP PRESS! YIPPEE

THE SHINS ARE COMING TO OZ!

I am so excited!
The last time they came to town I got tix for the Metro gig, but the dreaded D was hanging around and it wasn't a good time, so I stayed home instead. How's that?

So I'm glad I've got a 2nd chance.

Anyone keen to come??? YAY!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Picasso's Muse said...

I got excited when I saw that both the Shins and the Kaiser Chiefs are playing at Splendour in Byron Bay. All I need is money...

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger El Goober said...

I'm showing my uncoolness again... but who are The Shins? And yes I could pretend to be cool and google them, but lets face it... I'm not :P

*deflects the looks of outrage from pica from not knowing who the Shins are (or Kaiser Chiefs)... KPPSCHWING!*

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Picasso's Muse said...

Oh goobs... *shakes head in despair*

do you have access to a library that has CDs? If so, we can start on your musical education. Starting with New Order - you must at least be familiar with Blue Monday even if you don't like it...

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger shinyruby2 said...

geez. goobs. this is unasseptable (as the nanny would say).

we must follow pica's advice and soon you will be cool - like, really cool ;)


As natalie portman says in GARDEN STATE, "this band will change your life". yep, completely.

:)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger El Goober said...

I lurrrrvve that movie!

And Natalie Portman...hmmmm... Natalie Portman... *makes Homer-esque drooling noise*

Okay... so The Shins and New Order... will do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home