shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Monday, March 19, 2007

Yummy Yummy Num Num


Macro Wholefoods is the most delish, tasty healthy shop in the world, full of natural products and organic foods. So can you imagine how my heart soared when I was on the bus last week, going past the closed down juice store on King Street and saw a MACRO sign there. Yep, I literally swung round on the bus seat and gasped aloud!

And today - the fab news that Macro have opened their first stand-alone cafe right here in Newtown! Yum! Everything a healthy little bean could dream of.


Ohhh it's a good week!

Anyone for a delish breakky soon?

x

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger yublocka said...

Awesome!!! Didn't they used to have a store here ages ago too that closed down? Can't wait!!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger lg said...

I wish I had something like that near me!

You realise you have no excuses now - neither do I when I come up either!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I hope they stick around this time! Exciting :-)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

I'll go!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'd love to go! I was quite a fan of the Bondi one until I became an inner westie and just couldn't be arsed heading over there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home