shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Anyone for ratatouille?

Woollies used to have a great, home-made tomato delish filled Ratatouille dish that I used to live on when I first moved to Sydney.

I haven't been able to find it for years but I'm so keen to find a yummy ratatouille dish to make myself, at home. I know.. it's all about the spices, so does anyone have a recipe they can recommend??

Yum Yum!

with thanks x

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Oooh, I've got one! I thought I posted the recipe on my blog but only have a photo of it. Will send it to you later tonight :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home