shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Holidays are here!

It was not just another Saturday..... no, it was the beginning of my holidays. So a jaunt was in order!

I woke up before my alarm went off so just lazed in bed reading books, then got up and had some yummy organic strawberry jam on toast. Then we had a little visitor - Baby D came over and we had a ball just doing, um, baby stuff. Watching him, laughing at him, trying to feed him.. Babies rock : )

Next I headed into Newtown to go to the post office, and as I was over that way I dropped by the Glebe Markets. I wandered around the stalls (bought 2 awesome 2nd hand books), just taking in the colours and smells and sights, and then plonked down in the park to enjoy my feast whilst a guitarist was playing and kids were running about.



My feast? There's a regular stall there with the BEST EVA beanie nachos (you can get them on brown rice or corn chips) - it's been there for years and it's just so fresh and yummy. I just head to Glebe and get a craving for them so today it was all about the beanies : )


I then came home to devour my new books - Simple Abundance, and the Celestine Prophecy, both of which I'd been looking on amazon for! - and had a nap. I love afternoon naps!

Pottered about, had some fabulous gluten free patties on a bed of rocket with shaved parmesan and tahini for dinner, and then had an early night. Woke up to a gorgeous sunny Sunday and decided more food was in order!

Yummy scrambled eggs with fetta a fresh parsley, with jasmine & green tea

I started doing the exercises in Living Out Loud whilst sitting in the backyard, and that all got me thinking about what I want to do these holidays. Then it was time to go and see my friend's new little bubba - so so teeny tiny! Can I tell you how excited I am to have these bubs in my life??

Monday - BED DAY! You heard right, all day, in bed, books and magazines. Is this gold? Yes indeed!

The holidays are off to a good start : )

PS - isn't waking up without an alarm clock the best thing?!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home