shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back to Work already?!

Weekend:
- yummy mushroom agnolotti pasta with salad and breadrolls
- morning yoga
- naps during a rainy day
- cheese on biccies
- afternoon yoga
- New Internationalist essays
- pink tulips in the bathroom
- clean house
- weekend papers
- books
- ribena
- downward facing dog
- goodnight x







Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Emi D said...

ShinyRuby you're still blogging! I just gave mine (my third one now) a little makeover, and I think I'm going to start using it again. You know, they come in and out of your world I guess. Plus there's facebook, that evil time-sucker.

So at a glance you seem as honest and well as ever. Great that debt is down and bum is up (in downward facing dog position?!)

Kachtus xo

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

busy busy ruby!!!

Don't you just love Tulips :)?

I'm loving Feist's "The Reminder" also :)

peace to you shiny,
xo darlene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home