shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Monday, March 03, 2008

Repeat to self:

Yoga is GOOD!

It never fails to keep blowing me away... just how much I love yoga. And it never fails to keep blowing me away... just how often I forget this. D'oh!

I have done yoga once in the last week due to a crazy work schedule but tonight I hit the mat again and am so so happy right now. I've had a very stressful day and in fact last few days, and I actually felt my old friend the black dog by my side. It's been a while since I've had that companion. But right now, this minute, I'm smiling.

...and that is a nice feeling.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger kelly said...

it's been awhile since i've spent some time on the yoga mat. thanks for reminding me, i better get at it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home