shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Friday, February 01, 2008

same same, but different...

Ok - so work is going really well. Really well! I am feeling comfy, loving my work, getting good recognition in a subtle way.

I am also good with 'being busy' - and being busy, is what I am now. BUSY BEE ACTION!!!!! But I would prefer that to being non-busy....

and I prefer that to personal life stuff, where guys confuse you, where life makes you ask odd questions, and where you want to stay in bed all day.

So right now, things are good but bad but good... 70 % good to 30 on the not so great. And that works for me : )

Hope life is working for you too right now xxx

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home