shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fridge Space

It wasn't until a few days later that I was at home long enough to need to head to the fridge. Work has been pretty full on and with an international artist in town, I've been doing a lot of eating out ;)

But at long last I was home again and it was hot; And as there's nothing better to cool yourself down with than a big glass of icy cold water, that was the plan. But there was no icy cold water in the fridge - instead, there was just a fridge full of off food.

The very same day I did a big grocery shop, I used the microwave at home which meant unplugging the fridge and plugging in the microwave. This isn't normally a big deal for me as I don't often use the microwave, but for some reason or other I forgot to plug it back in. DANG!

Perhaps I will listen to my sister at long lastwhen she tellsme to just buy a double adapter for the kitchen....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Apple2Hourglass said...

Eeek! They only cost about $5 - better than losing another fridge full of food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home