shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Course, of Course

It has been way too long since I've been planning on doing the Yoga Anatomy & Physiology course run by Yoga Synergy.

Each year it comes around. And each year I get excited... and then despondant because I can't afford it. Well looks like it's going to be a tight month on the budget front but so be it - because his year, I AM ENROLLED! I am doing it! And I am so excited : )

It starts next weekend so stay tuned for exciting updates xxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

each time I visit you, I always get encouraged to start up yoga adain

I think there is a nearby place that I can checkout :)

Have a great weekend Shiney Ruby
xoxoxo darlene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home