shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Experiment


The Experiment is to restore my spirit.

Pretty simple really. I’m giving myself 7 days to find myself again. Easy ;)

YogaMum recently asked 'how would you begin again the story of your life?' - and me, well, I feel I’ve lost my way a little. I’m not really where I want or need to be right now. And the good news about the situation is that it’s definitely fixable.

YogaMum kinda gives us the rule book for this restoration thingy, where she says 'Each day, I can do more, be more, love more, than I have in the past. I can let go of the old, unhelpful ways of my life, and simply begin again.'

Each day this upcoming 7 days, I can love more by meditating. 5 mins every morning.

Each day this upcoming 7 days I can let go of the old by nourishing my body with home cooked & nutritious meals. No take away.

Each day this upcoming 7 days I can simply begin again by practicing yoga every single day. I look forward to getting the toxins out of my body by breathing deeply and stretching out. My head is always a little calmer after yoga.

I can't wait to begin again, and find my spirit nestled in some tissue paper again at the end of 7 days.

x

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Kaivalya said...

I loved this post! So simple and inspiring! :-) Have a wonderful week of renewal. I'm looking forward to reading your reflections about the experience.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Yogamum said...

Best of luck to you! I can't wait to hear about your journey!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger kelly said...

so how'd it go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home