shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Monday, June 11, 2007

I wear my sunglasses at night


Today is a long weekend, and I wrote a list of things that I would like to get done. I woke up early, all excited, and then started to have a panic attack as I didn't want to leave the house, and couldn't decide what to do. Ai ai ai!

But I put a load of washing on (2nd in there now), and texted a friend, then started reading a book. Then yippee, my friend texted back, and we went grocery shopping, then we ended up going round the shops for a while. It was nice and sunny out, and as we were walking home we couldn't deny the most amazing smells coming from the Thai place across the road. One lunch special later and it was home for an afternoon nap.

Parts of NSW have been declared a natural disaster over the last couple of days - we've got insane flooding, winds and rains, and we're in the middle of a drought. (Just another obvious fact that global warming is REAL folks!) However, today was really nice and sunny here in Sydney, and my mood matched it.

Oh, and B is going on a date - so good things do happen to people that deserve it : )

On that note, there's the cute piccy of baby A up above, to leave you with a smile.

x




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Picasso's Muse said...

Things are good in your world and I'm really happy for you:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home