shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Friday, June 01, 2007

Tag - yr it!

Jobs I have held:
1. McDonald’s girl – first job ever , and I might add - I won staff member of the quarter one year!
2. Band manager – having them travel overseas to record with Steve Albini was a highlight!
3. Publicist – I trained to be a journo, then fell into music publicity; now I’m a publicist extraordinaire!
4. Yoga teacher - very random decision, but one of the best I ever made.

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Clueless
2. Bring It On
3. Dead Poets Society
4. any other chick flicks that take me away for a wee while and bring a smile to my face, they all work : )

4 places I have lived:
1. Queensland – spent the first 3 mths of life here
2. Port Kembla, NSW – grew up here by the beach
3. Wollongong, NSW – first time out of home and finding independance
4. Newtown, NSW – got a job in the ‘big city’ so moved up to Sydney and found my feet in Newtown

4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy/TV shows I like:
1. Well, some of my fave shows are: The Chaser
2. The Family Guy
3. The Simpsons
4. and I don't mind a good doco

4 Places I have been on Holiday:
1. I've actually never been out of the country (and yes, I'm nearly 30). Mostly, I go down the coast – home : )
2. Byron Bay, NSW
3. Gold Coast, Qld
4. Melbourne, VIC. I love Melbourne - always thought I'd live here one day!

4 of my Favorite Dishes:
1. Mexican – with thanks to Amigos, the place I worked at during my Uni days
2. Pizza - yummo, especially with a thin crust
3. Pasta - a good staple
4. Chocolate – yes, it’s a food group : )

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Bloglines – so I can see what my friends are updating about!
2. SMH – it’s my homepage
3. Perez Hilton – for the daily dose of trashiness , I admit it!
4. Netbank – ok, so not daily, but often, to see if money has magically appeared from somewhere!

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. ohhh I’m quite happy right now! It’s a Friday night and i’m at home in front of the heater, guarded against the winter chill nipping at the door. Great doco on tv and fresh sheets are on the bed. I’m smiling!
2. Perhaps in India! I really want to travel OS.
3. On holidays… it’s been a while since I’ve had a proper break
4. In either of these destinations, but having a cuddle. The one thing I miss most about being in a relationship? The cuddles…

Have a beautiful weekend everyone xx

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Nadine Fawell said...

Hello little Shiny one!
I enjoyed reading all about you, and I am not surprised that you haven't yet left your home - it's lovely, and also rather far from most places...
About the cuddles: I remember being single in England and not having anyone to touch me. It was awful, and it made me feel disconnected and depressed: I used to go to the hairdresser for those head massages you get, but I think any form of bodywork would be useful - massage, relfexology etc. Hope you are treating yourself regularly!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie Michelle said...

I love reading Australian posts. Especially when you guys write stuff like, "Its June. Its cold out."
Then I'm like, "Cold? What are they ta-... oh yeah."

Here, today is the first day of summer. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home