shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Thursday, June 07, 2007

The girl cooked!

Yep, the biggest demon of depression is that apathy, that tiredness, that complete disinterest in everything. So it's been takeaway city for me lately - and so the vicious cycle continues. No matter what takeaway you have, it doesn't equal a healthy diet.

So tonight I got it together enough, and cooked. The whole way home I was debating what I could grab for dinner - but I stuck with it. I've got a yummy mushroom and tomato pasta in front of me, and I'm sure it will be good tomorrow (leftovers too, yay).

One step at a time, and the first step now, right now, is good. It's done. I'm happy :)

Next step, 10,000 steps a day. I'm interested to actually moniter my steps and see what I'm doing - so stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home