shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stop Buying Stuff!

You might have noticed a new little icon on the side of my wee blog here today: a Pay Pal icon.

In the spirit of getting out of debt for good this year, I’m open for business! In my quest to get the income flowing and the debt drying up, I’m going to share with you all some great tips and sites about money, and will share my journey to debt-free living with you as well. If I make you laugh, or give you some inspiration here or there, feel free to click on the button and donate a dollar or 2, or heck, 50c. Or perhaps you’d like a yoga lesson? Or a scented eye pillow? Or some typing work done? I am up to the challenge, so let’s get going.

To start off, here’s a cool little blog I came across recently – No More Stuff. I’m really looking forward to seeing how these Melbournites make it through February, should be interesting! And I couldn’t very well give some thumbs up to a site like this without repeating my Spend Free Week experience, so stay tuned, as that will be done in February by yours truly.

Some other cool sites if you get a sec: Make Love, Not Debt and Stop Buying Crap.

Xx

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I'll tell you what stopped me from buying "stuff"...the $600 detox! It did wonders for my wallet even though it was initial expense to get started. I'm all detoxed now :-)

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I will check out the Stop Buying Crap site as I think I still need a little help. I have been doing well Selling Crap on Ebay (though it really isn't crap you know LOL) but have a LONG LONG way to go.

You keep inspiring me and I will be back to book in for a Yoga lesson in a little while and where can I see a few of these scented eye pillows? I think I could be after a couple for some gifts coming up..

Have a good one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home