shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Friday, January 19, 2007

Jobby job job

Got a job interview in a couple of hours for AN AMAZING JOB that just has ME written all over it.

I've been so busy that I've not really thought too much about it - really only came up a couple of days ago and I found out about an interview yesterday afternoon, so it means I can't stress too much! ;)

It is a marketing & publicity role and it’s based near the city… so none of this traveling over the bridge all the time. Yippee! I feel really good about it and the way it’s come about as well, it just feels good and shiny. So cross your fingers for me all!

xx


UPDATE:
So.. the interview went well. Really well. We chatted, we got on great, I answered all the questions with ease (cause don't you hate it when they really stump you?) and the job sounds even more perfect than I anticipated. Very very creative space with lots of free reign but also group brainstorming and it's just perfect.

Alas, you never know what they're exactly after so we'll just have to wait and see. Decision should be made by end next week so keep up the hoping for me, kids! Very exciting.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger swirlyange said...

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you little shiny one! It sounds awfully exciting...hope it goes well! xoxo

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger yinyogi said...

Fingers crossed Shiny, I'm sure you aced it.

x

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

It sounds great Shiny! Fingers crossed it comes through for you. It was lovely to see you last night, oh god do I have a hangover today! How long did you carry on for?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Mary said...

GOOD LUCK!!! When do you find out?

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home