shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

weekly plan - w/c monday 1 jan

* up my daily fruit intake (min x 2 pieces a day)
* start taking a multi-vitamin daily, meds daily
* yoga x 2 times personal practice
* walk x 2 times this week
* 1 x homecooked healthy meal
* 2 x alcohol free days this week

Starting off slowly... let's see how we go!

Yesterday, New Year's Day, I was working at Field Day in the Domain - 7am till 1am! Then I was back here at 8am this morning, and I am working till at least Thursday. So my walks will be literally a shuffle around the block, and 1 homecooked meal is about as good as I think I'll manage this week!

Next week when I start at Big Day Out it will be a similar story, but if I can get these simple strategies in place, the rest of the year will be looking shiny.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger swirlyange said...

Hey little lady.....that sounds like a great plan for the week! Remember - even small steps are better than none at all :) What you doing at the BDO?
xoxoxo

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Looks like a good plan. Some routine will definitely help with all the work you're doing lately. Good food and exercise, the perfect recipe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home