shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Dinner time!

I am in the mood for pizza... actually, I'm more so in the mood for home delivery.
Hangovers suck. Haven't been this sick for a while.

Anyway, I was online to look up a menu and Crust in Annandale was recommended... so went to check out their menu and was completely sucked in by the tomato pizza - fresh roma tomato, garlic, fresh basil, and yum yum - anchovies! So I was not happy to find out they don't deliver to my particular street in Newtown. Yep - they deliver to 'some' streets in Newtown, just not mine. Fark!

So went with the old fave, Little Gourmet Pizza Shop (the have one in Bondi and Newtown) and got my regular - half margarita and half vego. Plus some arribiata spaghetti for that carb rush. And cause I have anchovies on the mind now, I had to get a couple of them on the pizza. Hmmmmm thanks sis, for introducing me to them!

Now I've got 45 mins to wait, with a groaning belly. 'American Pie 2' is on telly so it's a good night all round....

:)
Enjoy yr weekends, all. x

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger yinyogi said...

Yum carbs!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger swirlyange said...

Ooooh in my current hungover state you've got my tummy grumbling with all that pizza talk! Yummmmm! Hope you're having a fun weekend! xo

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Ha! You had it the night before we did together as well. That place is delish, yummo. Man, I'm in love with that Fasalado (sp??) one.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger yublocka said...

Would it be mean of me to say that I had Crust sat night and leftovers last night? LGPS is yummo too though - actually I find its hard to make a pizza I don't like!! Mmmmmm......pizza!!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie Michelle said...

American Pie 2?

They show that in Australia? Oh, what you guys must think of Americans. [Covers face in shame and embarassment]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home