shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm baaaaack kiddos!

Geez, it took me forever to figure out this beta blogger thingyboby, but now.. I'm back! And yikes, I missed blogging!

Lots to fill in but first and foremost, I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have some simply amazing pals who surrounded me on my birthday this past weekend... boys can come and go and a heart can break and mend, but you know, your girly friends just rock.

I know for some ppl it might sound silly, but my mate Sarah suggested I keep pink light around me all weekend.. and it made the world of difference.

And light beer - light beer made the difference too :)

So stay tuned for some fun birthday stories, some grand best friend's wedding tales and more.

xxx

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Blogger yinyogi said...

Welcome back and happy belated bday!

xx

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Welcome back chook! :-)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Picasso's Muse said...

Yippee! I missed you :)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Happy belated birthday and welcome back!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger lg said...

YEAH!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home