shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stairs & Hills = Sexy Legs

… so I’ve been told ;)

So this evening when I was lunging up a BIG hill, running back down, doing it again 3 times, and then boxing, running and squatting, well, that’s all I was thinking about. Sexy legs! Yep, I’m into week 2 of booty camp and I tell ya, I’m bloody sore and tired but pumped!

It’s now been 2 months since I stopped teaching at least one yoga class a day, and instead, replaced it with sitting on my big fat bum all day long. Well, the bum is now big and fat cause that’s what happens when you stop exercising and start snacking all day long. Yikes! So the short story is I’m loving boot camp. I want to cry when I’m doing it and I have become very fond of the ‘f’ word (it is really easy to sigh that word out when you can’t breathe or talk), but I’m gonna stick with it.

Anyway, off for a nice hot shower now before my arms fall asleep by my sides!

Hope you’re all hanging in there. x

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me want to try it too now! I am so glad you are getting something out of it and it does sound good. I think it's good timing for you and I hope you like the Shakti DVD also!? Catch you real soon matey :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home