shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Craptastic..


Gotta love new words.. and thanks to Picasso's Muse, 'craptastic' has made it into my vocabulary right now :)
Craptastic - that about sums up this past week! A breakup and ensuing broken heart, a dental visit that is going to cost me $3600, a dream job not coming through... and all in the space of 24 hours.
So it's time for a makeover, a new and secret place to let it all out and not be afraid of who's gonna read it. Normally I'd reckon that starting something new with such a sad-vibed post wouldn't be the best way to initiate this new stage... but heck, right now it's all i can do to write this and not cry.
So I'll start posting on my pals blogs soon, and let you know when I can string a couple of sentences together :) Your comments, messages and texts have meant the world to me at this poo-filled time.. believe me, they're getting me through it all.

Will post again soon with some sunshine: promise.
(not so) shiny x

8 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Picasso's Muse said...

Yeah, life has really ripped into you lately huh? But at the risk of sounding like a daytime TV host - you are one strong woman and you've got through worse than this! The next few weeks will be tough but you're going to be fine - believe it!!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

Oh Shiny! You would not have known this was going on in your life by your vibe and your patience and your smile on Sunday. I am so sorry that things are craptastic for you at the moment, but at least it is only a few letters to make it fantastic.

*big hugs*

Just know my heart hurts for you. Actually my heart just hurts. I think I pulled a heart muscle on Sunday because oh boy can I feel it now :)

Hope some smiles and sunshine come into your day xx

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger yinyogi said...

I can't think of anything wise to say Shiny, but I'm thinking about you and sending you positive vibes.

It can only go up from here :-)

xxxxx

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Oh Shiny, I can completely sympathise with your situation - all these things just seem to come at once don't they? The rust doesn't take long to set in as they say.

Thinking of you, sending you love, happy thoughts, peace and positive energy. I hope everything works out - I know it will.

"Everything I have learned about life can be summed up in three words - it goes on ." - Robert Frost

I'm always here if you want to chat.

Lots of hugs xoxoxoxo

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Shiny

So sorry to hear of your craptastic week. I hope you're coping and feeling a bit better, things can only improve after this.

Hugs

Sarah

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Emi D said...

Oh bugger. Life can really suck sometimes. But it can also be ace, remember that. It tricks you, and punishes you and sometimes it buoys you up and gives you presents.
Love ya courage - again!
Kachtus

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger shinyruby2 said...

you guys rock. that's all that needs to be said - it's so true. xxxx

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, sorry for my late reading and reply!! It's been one of those weeks I think but you know, bad days don't last....it's true, I promise. Shame we have to experience the shit though but I guess we learn and grow from them. Big {{{HUGS}}} sista.

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home