shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

2007 - the best year yet

Ok, so 2007 is the year of 'getting out of debt!'

It's also the year of the clean slate - come early January, this 29 yo chicken ain't got no job... and rather than being scared, I'm over the moon. I've resigned from jobs to go to other jobs. I've been made redundant but found my feet right away. But this time, I've resigned, I've got a month of work, and then.... then the world is my oyster.

Exciting.

Shall I pick grapes for a living? Work in a bookstore? Open my own yoga studio? The answers are out there... somewhere... and I'm sure these little sparkles of wisdom will unfold themselves as they need to.

So right now, I'll sit back, post random thoughts, and enjoy what comes my way. As with each new breath, comes a brand new start, a brand new chance.

Bring it on.

Eep! :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger yinyogi said...

Oooh you are so lucky and approaching this in exactly the right way! Go you.

Looking forward to hearing your decisions as they develop.

x

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, what an exciting prospect! You've got an amazing attitude towards it all, good luck with whatever you choose to do! There's no point staying somewhere that you are unhappy with.

:) Sarah

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I can see you having your own yoga studio and I reckon you can do it! Maybe get some government assistance to start with. Have you heard of NEIS? They teach you the basics of business and PAY YOU for a year to start up. I did it and it's great if you don't waste the opportunity like I did. The guy who made my lightshade did it and he's doing so well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home