shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Short n’ Sweet Part 2

Yikes, what an intense month January has been. I can’t believe it is the 28th already! I have worked every single day this month and I’m a bit pooped, but good to see that while I’ve been working, at least I’ve had a chance to pay off some of the credit card. I’ve not had time to think of much else, and there has been a bit to think of. For that, I’m happy.

43 Things journal project is going along swimmingly and I’m really enjoying being a part of it. You can read about the idea here (um, when I find the link. Just do a google search for moleskin diary project) – it’s very similar to the moleskin diary project (see?). I wasn’t sure how I could fill so many pages, but it’s working a treat, and everyone is VERY different. I have realized I love colour and cutting and pasting and writing – while others are just ‘pen to paper’ and others are still more different.

Writing course is booked in and paid in full, I have also got a teacher ready to cover my yoga classes that will be affected. Ultra organised. My psychologist actually wants me to start drawing – whether it’s doodles across a page, stripes, nothing in particular, or full on artistic sketches (that won’t be me)… just to start being in a place and seeing what comes up.. so I’m looking forward to writing and drawing and tapping into that side of my mind.

Anyway, 2nd interview very soon for my gold job.. hope it goes well. Then come the end of this week and I’m free as a bird again. Not too stressed about job action, more so looking forward to starting my year! First weekend in February sees me doing a yoga workshop with Simon Low, and on my first day off (not sure of my end date) I am going to go to the Body Mind Life centre to get my 10 day pass for $17. woohoo.

Keen to make yoga a priority again and this is a step in the right direction. Next thing, food. Not looking forward to sorting that out in my life, but here we go!

x

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger yublocka said...

Good luck in your interview! Congrats on making it through this month and still having energy to burn and a sense of humour!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

good luck for the second interview! The 43 things journal project sounds pretty cool too, must check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home