shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fly in the air with the greatest of ease....

We ain't got no flying machines, but girls, we are going to fly and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Sydney Girls Blogger Olympics is kicking off in fine style as we challenge ourselves and our wits to some Trapezing.

Date: Saturday 24th February
Time: option of 11am, 1pm, or 3.30pm
Place: Homebush, Sydney
Cost: $45
RSVP: asap! We have to book our spot (with numbers) as soon as we can to secure our lesson.


It's going to be amazing - and safe. You're strapped in with a safety belt and over a safety net at all times, and we actually take a bit of time to learn safety at the beginning. You can read all about the place right here.

So... hands up! Who's in?

So far the exhilerating souls are: Mary, Stella & ...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Whoot, anytime is good for me! Prefer earlier than later though :-)

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger lg said...

No fair - I'm bridesmaiding - grrr

Actually, I'd probably be too much of a chicken anyway

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I am in.....I am already pooping myself thinking about it but life is for taking chances and challenges and I am doing it. As we have swimming at 11.30 I would like the 1.00pm or 3.00pm option please. If not - let me know and I will see what I can work out.

Oooooh.. Mark is doing rockclimbing on the Friday and friends are invited. I might go along to see what it is like as it might be an option for us in the future.

What a hoot...

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Cool, 1pm or 3pm works for me too then so I can still go to yoga in the morning :-)

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Cath said...

ok. so I willl come and I will pay my money... but this whole concept scares me. I broke my arm falling off the monkey bars when I was a kid and never really got back on that horse.

1 or 3 is good for me too... can I bring a friend? (I'll confirm early next week).

Catch you stella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home