shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Daylight savings is soon here!

You can feel it in the air - it's been such a warm/hot and sunny day here in Sydney and despite the moths, i'm loving it right now!

+ warm, sunshiny days
+ noodle markets in sydney with shell
+ artwork hanging in the park, how cool!!
+ getting a headstart on the chrissy shopping - I'm nearly done! Woohoo, no crowds for me this year!
+ finally getting over the 3 week headcold, yowser!
+ the new job is going well, i'm having fun, and work with FAB peeps
+ the first paycheck came through - I paid all my bills and still have some $$ leftover. Now that is what the move was all about!
+ I felt the little bub move through her belly! insane! amazing! woohoo! (how do you describe something like that?!)
+ beautiful time with beautiful sis

- my camera not working so I couldn't get pics of the artworks!!
- being tired (still) from being sick
- the antarctic conditions thanks to air conditioning in the new office
- bogon moths ewwww!
- not updating blog enough!
- not having enough energy to practice yoga more

Speak soon xx

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger yinyogi said...

good to hear from you.. i've been wondering where you are!

I had to make my blog private (think psycho ex boyfriend!) so if you want me to add you jsut drop me a mail to yinyogi@gmail.com

enjoy the nice weather :)

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish we were heading in to summer here! It's turning more and more grey each day and the rain is in the forecast for the next 10 days! Enjoy your start of summer, I love it when the seasons change to brighter, warmer days ahead!

I have been meaning to come here and thank you for the wonderful, kind words you have left on my blog. It warms my heart that my story has touched you. I'll try to get better about posting more frequently. Now that I am getting the hang of blogging, I'm getting better about it.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. :)

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger lg said...

I'm with you w, there is a definite change in the air when summer is coming around

 

Post a Comment

<< Home