shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bless the Family Genes

You know, I really only realised this over the last few weeks, but I have my mothers thighs.

In fact, I have a lot of her body.

And perhaps I just noticed this over the last few weeks because as i’m inching closer towards the big 3-0, and haven’t changed eating habits too much, well, things aren’t bouncing back into shape as easily as they once did!

I guess I’ve been pretty lucky – I have never been way outta shape or anything, neither have i been model material. I happily sit in the middle. But now, well, as age catches up with me, I really need to start working on keeping myself fit and healthy.

So gym, welcome back to my life.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home