shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I wish I had a doggie

Today I was in Stacks of Wax, and was wondering around when I saw this cute little dog resting with his tennis ball in middle of the front window. I started talking to him.. and when he didn't growl or look angrily at me, I gave him a little pat. I love dogs.

Then I continued to walk around and lo and behold, the pup followed me round to the other side of the display and walked around and round my legs, looking up at me.. clearing asking for another pat : )

So as soon as I bent down, he lay down, turned on his belly and was ever so grateful for the belly rub. So so gorgeous.

Wouldn't it be so lovely to be a puppy and get all these cuddles and love from strangers, and give so much back?

x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home