shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Transformation


Today I taught a yoga class at 7am this morning. The sun is coming out earlier (the last few months have been pitch black - winter is finally nearing an end!), the air was fresh and I was looking forward to getting on the mat.

The last week has been a pretty INTENSE week for me. Lots of personal things going on in the last couple of months and I'm finally at that stage where I'm making big changes. So when I walked past a lady on the street corner near the yoga place, setting up her fruit stall and saw some gorgeous flowers on her table, I just had to stop and purchase some.

At the end of class I gave each student a gorgeous bright gerbera flower - and told them to take some sunshine and loving kindness off the mat and into their days. And there were a couple left that are now sitting on my work desk, so I'm taking that message with me too!

In the end it was me who got the gift - the look on their faces was just priceless. They were SO happy. So for that happiness, and for sharing it with me, your fellow yogi - thank YOU.

Enjoy your day, everyone xx

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger kelly said...

what a beautiful gesture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home