shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I am grateful for...


Right now I'm all over JASMINE FLOWERS. I adore jasmine, I love the smell, I love the look, I love the sense of Spring and newness that they bring.

I have a bunch of jasmine sitting on my desk at work so each time I walk into my office I get a beautiful smell... I have a bunch sitting in my bedroom at home.

I get a big smile on my face every time I smell the flowers!!!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger kelly said...

i love the smell of jasmine! and i am so jealous you get to set up a promotion for the tt. that would be so much fun, i can imagine. you will love them, they were great live!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home