shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The sun'll come out.... tomorrow!

It’s not about how many times you fall down – but how many times you getback up.

I am really really struggling at the moment!

Unfortunately I’ve injured my knee quite badly - through my own clumsiness- which has pulled me off the mat (and I’m craving a practice so so much!) so I’m laid up in bed, and just thinking about how run down I am.

So of course I’m perpetuating my own misery here – you know, I haven’t had a holiday in 2 years (just 7 more working days.. not long!), I’m feeling the beginnings of a cold or something coming on, and man.. I am just tired. End of year blues I suppose!

So what to do? CHILL.

I need to chill, world! So here’s a list… because I’m good at lists.

What makes me smile? I like tea, in particular the yummy new tea I bought from T2 (which makesfab iced tea as well). Yoga, without injury. Reading. Showers with candles in the bathroom. Candles in general. Lying on my bolster and breathing deeply. Reading inspiring websites. Puppies.

Repeat to self. And again.

Sigh.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Apple2Hourglass said...

I know how you feel, i'm just hanging on by my fingernails til it's holiday time. Hope your knee gets better soon.
Bri

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

And when the sun comes out again, you will be there with a smile in your face, and light in your heart, and you will drink it all in and accept it for what it is.

Congratulations on being an Aunty. That is a most wonderful thing - and now you get to enjoy Christmas through the eyes of a child again. I hope you have a peaceful, happy Christmas Shiny. M xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home