shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Unmanageability

As I grabbed my gear and walked out of the office at lunch today, I said to a work mate, “If anyone needs me I’m on my lunch break, I’m going to a yoga class before I kill someone.”

It’s been that kind of a week. Actually, make that couple of weeks.

I thought I was doing ok and on certain times of day I am. Then it goes pearshaped. The term ‘unmanageable’ is springing to mind.
I thought I’d lost $600.
I thought I’d lost my blackberry.
I have lost cd’s I was meaning to give to a friend.
I have lost some important insurance papers & certificates.
I have also just found my appetite again after a few weeks of insane macca’s only cravings. I just couldn’t decide what to eat over the past couple of weeks so instead I just ate nothing. Or I’d go shopping, purchase food to whip up 3 different meals because I couldn’t decide which I felt like, and then get home, still not be able to decide which one to go with, so then I just wouldn’t have anything.

It’s like this constant fight going on in my head and it’s bloody tiring! But it will pass.
Hope things are much lighter in YR corner of the world : )

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger yublocka said...

Sounds like you are run off your feet!! Hope you get a chance to hit the ground and stop and smell the roses soon babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home