shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gratitude


+ great sparkly lights and the idea of christmas (above photo credit: dooce)
+ cute tea tins
+ yoga studios being open over the christmas holiday period
+ holidays only a hop, skip and jump away
+ the idea of baking
+ friends who really know me, and like me just as I am
- my head
- my analytical, constantly analysing head
- my tired and sleepy head that has to be in meetings at work today
- having a crappy little oven that doesn't fit a normal size baking tray

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

I am grateful for friends who are themselves, and allow people to like them just as they are *hugs*

It is good to have gratitude. It makes the heart lighter and brighter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home