shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Friday, November 14, 2008

I love pay day

Yes, I love pay day! Not for the fact that I have to pay debt off with a bunch of the income, but rather, that each month I get to see the debt go down just a teeny bit more.

And today I'm especially excited because I got a bonus at work, and although I nearly cried having to do it, I put half of it towards my loan and half of it towards my credit card (as well as my usual monthly repayments on them) and I'M OVER THE MOON to see the numbers slide even further down.

My initial loan that I got out years ago was for 10k. I now have just under $2000 left to repay! HOORAH! I am so excited!

I almost want to kick myself for getting into this mess but I am very happy to be able to see the finishing line .. a little way off. Like pantene, it may not happen overnight, but it will happen. Thank God!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Apple2Hourglass said...

Well done, what a great feeling!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Oh Stella - how fantastic to see the numbers drop. I wish I had stuck to my plans when we were initially talking about it. But I didn't and things have changed so now I need to make a new plan :) Hope you are well. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home