shinyruby

a pretty in the city gal on her way to debt freedom & healthy living a day at a time, who fills her time with yoga, music, books, baking and much much more. won't you join her?

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

MORE Wants

I want to get fit and to lose about 8 kgs.. I've got some jiggy bits I'm not altogether happy about.

But I guess eating twisties for breakky isn't really helping me achieve that goal.

Hahaa!!

I thought about joining weight watchers or something like that but in all honesty, I don't want to waste my money. I know what to eat. And I know I have to move my butt.. so this holiday, here I come! I've got 5 days off work over easter and I intend to get moving!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Twisties for brekkie? Cheese or chicken? (can vegetarians eat the chicken flavoured ones, I wonder?!)

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home